Pel-State Services, a bulk fuel industry leader, is actively hiring Frac Fuel Technicians for our growing team in the Midland area!
- Assisting the driver to complete proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections
- Properly load and unload fuels
- Properly hand, hook, and unhook hoses
- Safely operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck
- Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings
- Safely use pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools
- Accurately complete invoices, and other paperwork as required
- Courteously work with managers, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 0-2 years of experience in oil and gas industry preferred
- No felonies in last 10 years; no misdemeanors in last 5 years; no DUI's in last 7 years
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Able and willing to work long hours including day and night shifts
- Able to properly install tire chains in snowy, icy, and muddy conditions
- Able to drag fuel hose in and around all types of equipment and fill the equipment while in operation
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- HS Degree or GED required
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Able to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks
- Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Able to lift 50 to 100 lbs.
- Remote role.
If you’re searching for a career with a great team, and rewarding experience, Pel-State Services is one of the fastest growing oilfield services businesses in North America. Everywhere you look, companies are basically the same. They do good work, they hire good people, and they try to make a living. At Pel-State, we’re not the same. In fact, nothing about us is the same as anyone in our industry. We do great work, we hire great people, and we try to make our business great for our customers and ourselves. We are unique in the fact that we never stop improving. We’re not perfect, but when it comes to what we do, we are the best and we care more than anyone else. We work with great companies, and our expectation is that while our competitors may be vendors, we’re your company’s solutions partner. We service the roughest, most extreme environments, and we go places that no other fueling company has gone before. Learn more about us and let us help you by putting us to work to solve problems and increase efficiencies for your business.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)