Pel-State Services isn’t like your ordinary fuel services company. We list our people as our first product and service because they are our biggest asset. We exist because our customers have needs, and we go the extra mile to meet those needs and exceed expectations.
At Pel-State Services, we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Pel-State Services is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
Pel-State has an outstanding opportunity for entry-level Business Development Managers. With the immediate availability of previous relationships combined the potential of new customers, as well as full support from sales leadership, this position will give our Business Development Managers every opportunity to be successful.
- The Fuel Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for sale of fuel, oils and lubes and other services.
- Leverage relationships to land and grow new accounts
- Strategically maximize the number of quality, in-person customer interactions to retain customers, drive order volume and identify new sales prospects.
- Apply the Pel-State Services value proposition to customers based on their needs.
- Identify and rank prospects, set meetings and use time management skills to build, maintain, follow up and close the sales pipeline to ensure consistent results and meet company strategic financial goals.
- Successfully apply the sales process from prospecting, building relationships and overcoming objections to close deals and maintain accounts.
- Fuel distribution and oil and lube sales is a dynamic, 24/7 environment. You must be available to customers during and outside business hours to best meet their needs.
- The Pel-State Sales Representative is a true “hunter” position responsible for prospecting, identifying potential leads, overcoming objections, maintaining high margins and closing deals.
- Fuel sales has a broad customer base that cuts across many different businesses.
- Territory defined more by account assignment and less by geographic boundaries.
- Overnight travel required (10-15%/month).
- Reps will be assigned monthly sales targets based upon meeting and exceeding the revenue forecast.
- Reps will submit weekly activity reports with sales pipeline information to management and be monitored for both productivity and effectiveness.
- Previous oilfield sales experience preferred but no required for this position.
- High sense of urgency, energy and enthusiasm balanced with a disciplined approach to decision making.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with the ability to establish and maintain trust.
- Appreciation and understanding of closing “good” business always keeping in mind profitability to maintaining margins.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain a large territory with limited face to face interaction with sales management.
- Average first year income range: $45,000 - $60,000 (Base Salary plus commission and bonuses)
- A dynamic and energetic company culture that offers employees mentorship, training, professional development and opportunities for growth.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- 401(K) Savings Plan.
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Company Holidays.
If you’re searching for a career with a great team, and rewarding experience, Pel-State Services is one of the fastest growing oilfield services businesses in North America. Everywhere you look, companies are basically the same. They do good work, they hire good people, and they try to make a living. At Pel-State, we’re not the same. In fact, nothing about us is the same as anyone in our industry. We do great work, we hire great people, and we try to make our business great for our customers and ourselves. We are unique in the fact that we never stop improving. We’re not perfect, but when it comes to what we do, we are the best and we care more than anyone else. We work with great companies, and our expectation is that while our competitors may be vendors, we’re your company’s solutions partner. We service the roughest, most extreme environments, and we go places that no other fueling company has gone before. Learn more about us and let us help you by putting us to work to solve problems and increase efficiencies for your business.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)