Swoop Stores are the ultra convenience stores elevating the customer experience with superior service and innovation!
Swoop is committed to being the leader in convenience and customer service. Our clerks embody that message and act as a Swoop ambassador displaying excellent customer service to each person that walks through our door.
Swoop values our employees and is proud to be an employer of choice in Louisiana! We offer competitive compensation starting at $10/hr for day shifts and $11/hr for night shifts, flexible scheduling, weekly pay, paid time off, vacation, group health insurance, including dental and vision, and 401K.
Swoop is committed to developing ongoing training and leadership development programs for all employees. Our success is our employee's success!
- Provide excellent customer service
- Clean and stock customer areas and bathrooms
- Organize inventory, stock, order and price store products
- Maintain the appearance of the store, including taking out trash, cleaning out coolers and any other tasks needed to make Swoop a can't miss destination for travelers!
- Balance register and perform cash handling
- Properly open/close all shifts
- Follow Company Policies and Procedures
- Any and all duties required or assigned by a Manager or Supervisor
- Be a leader in all responsibilities to achieve excellence and advancement opportunities!
- Create opportunities for personal success by problem solving and process improving!
What Does Swoop offer?
- $10/hr for day shifts
- $11/hr for night shifts
- Flexible Scheduling
- Weekly Pay
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation and PTO
- Ongoing skills and leadership training opportunities designed for our employee's professional development.
- Opportunity for advancement.
What is Swoop Looking For?
Swoop clerks will be that beacon of sunshine that every customer looks forward to seeing everyday! We want fun, hard working and dependable team members that understand their success is Swoop's success! All motivated, energetic, highly organized and ambitious candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Experience in customer service preferred!
- Stable job history
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Great attitude
- Dependable and hard working
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to follow training and instruction from management
- Desire to succeed with Swoop!
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear clearly. The position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee most frequently lift, move, push, pull or place items that may weigh up to 25 pounds. Other physical demands as needed. The physical responsibilities must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
This is a retail convenience store environment with gas stations. Noise level is moderate and the lighting is fluorescent.
Pel-State Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pel-State Oil Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pel-State Oil Company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pel-State Oil Company’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Swoop Stores are the ultra-convenience stores elevating the customer experience with superior service and innovation. Swoop is committed to be the leader in convenience and customer service. Our employees embody that message and act as a Swoop ambassador displaying excellent customer service to each person that walks through our door. Swoop values our employees and is proud to be an employer of choice in Northwest Louisiana! We offer competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, weekly pay, paid time off, vacation, group health insurance, including dental and vision and 401K with company match.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)